Forum:Problems with m.uncyclopedia.kr and m.kr.uncyclopedia.info
Leonel Небојша Sohns 19:01, 1 April 2021 (UTC)
- Whoa, I am still finalizing things with Carlb regarding DNS issues. Things will be sorted out soon-ish. --Peremen (talk) 21:55, 1 April 2021 (UTC)
- The errors have been fixed. Leonel Небојша Sohns 09:44, 2 April 2021 (UTC)
- But m.kr.uncyclopedia.info still uses an unsupported protocol. Leonel Небојша Sohns 09:48, 2 April 2021 (UTC)
- It looks like the inability to use SSL on a fourth-level subdomain like (using Japan as an example) https://m.ja.uncyclopedia.info is a known Cloudflare bug, here: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170566-Troubleshooting-SSL-errors#h_55e4d315-c60d-4798-9c4c-c75d9baed1b7
- The same content on https://m.ansaikuropedia.org works, as does the TOR version http://m.ja.univgipdk3c2ebf2fjkxzzzeke66ny23gaoaicisvfqd2zbaiixqhhad.onion
- Likewise with Korean, https://m.uncyclopedia.kr works, while the fourth-level m.??.uncyclopedia.info domains all fail.
- This has been drawing complaints at Cloudflare for years; odd that it didn't get noticed here earlier. No fix short of taking fourth-level URLs off the "free" Cloudflare plan. Carlb (talk) 20:23, 2 April 2021 (UTC)
I know it seems inopportune but for 6 days there are problems with the database in UnData. I wonder if this also has to do with the problem with Cloudflare? I am asking this question because until today it has never been possible to insert any interlink from any article of this uncy with the others and I consider whether it would be opportune to solve 2 problems at once. Rhubella Marie, the rat sockpreppie 3 415 preppiedits 21:19, 2 April 2021 (UTC)
Carlb, I need to let you know that the ko.info version of this wiki is still active and the edits are active. I even appear as an administrator. Rhubella Marie, the rat sockpreppie 3 415 preppiedits 10:28, 4 April 2021 (UTC)
- Can someone please clarify me the difference between https://ko.uncyclopedia.info/wiki/ko:대문 and https://uncyclopedia.kr/wiki/백괴사전:대문 ?
- Desciclopédia's interwiki :ko redirects to ko.uncyclopedia.info, but we wish to redirect to uncyclopedia.kr too since our site has a good neighbor relationship to give back interwikis for those who have us in their interwiki list. Is it possible to create a new interwiki prefix for that? Maybe :kor or even :jje.
- Any other suggestion? Just like we created the interwiki :ryu for https://ansaikuropedia.miraheze.org/wiki/$1 to not be confused with the interwiki :ja that we redirected to https://ansaikuropedia.org/wiki/$1 ABDUL ALHAZRED Salah, Zakāh, Ramadan, Hajj 15:39, 5 April 2021 (UTC)
- One of the versions is an exact mirror that Carlb managed to save the other is the original wiki in an independent link. I suggest that you keep the interlink ko: as it is configured. Possibly there is a possibility to merge the two wikis and the ko.info version will become a mirror of the other once all data backup ends. Rhubella Marie, the rat sockpreppie 3 415 preppiedits 23:03, 5 April 2021 (UTC)