- Note: Use this contact page for central/interwiki discussions, requests or questions. I can't solve server problems, if you want to report any kind of server errors, then you should contact him about it.
- Note on replying: I will reply here if you left your message here. If there is a discussion going on an other place, I will follow it on that place.
Please let Adimn be available in Polish, English. 220.127.116.11 12:28, 15 August 2017 (UTC)
- Tip: I use the same username on every wiki project. To get into my talk pages elsewhere, just type "User_talk:CartoonistHenning" in the wiki search box (it works for every language).
- Archive (please do not edit or I'll attack you with an axe!!!):
Just saying hello[editar]
Hello my friend, long time no see! I'm back... and back to help UnMeta... so... what's the point of these many "new users" that I'm seeing in recent changes? It's a problem? Or just nevermind?
About the Neciclopedie's new sysops, so sad they don't continued their work. I don't speak romanian, but I have a affection with Romania as a beauty country with beauty girls. Any advice about how we can popularize the site? Or just sit down and wait someone native discover the site and take care of this wiki?
- I have been very busy with college last months, even in my holidays I am drowning in my work. Sorry for that. If you want to have a quick answer from me, I'm still available through my e-mail. Your request about more popularity on that site is shared by many others and by me, but unfortunately I do not know any native speakers. Try to find forums on the Internet or so, but I know that's hard if you do not know the language. I have plans to send an official Uncyclomedia press release about our urge for new users. All the wikis that have less than 100 articles should be. I am also inclined to put a full stop on requests for new languages, unless I see a solid will or engagement of the requestor. I still believe in Uncyclomedia, but we have a very persistent lack of new blood. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who has been concerned about this | 23:47, 9 October 2014 (UTC)
Hi cartoonist! I have a doubt about Spammers:The inclusion of external links for personal sites and blogs may be considered an form of Spam?I have only seen this type of use of external links for new users today.I look forward to your reply.Greetings!--Leon saudanha (talk) 21:31, 11 October 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, that is abuse. If the links lead to commercial or possibly fishing websites, you can delete the page | 01:14, 18 November 2014 (UTC)
Thai Uncyclopedia Issue[editar]
Hello Thai Uncyclopedia(th.uncyclopedia.info) have problems about:
- No confirmation mail was sent when I changed email address.
- Wiki still show outdate articles.
Hello Caartonist! You can assign me the flag of bot? I usually lock many Spammers when i am online here, so this flag would be very useful for me, as would serve to hide my actions of the page of recent changes, preventing created pages by spammers that are in the end of the list eventually are hidden because of my massive administrative actions. I hope you understand my english, I'm horrible at English kkkkk :=). Greetings!--Leon saudanha (talk) 00:00, 19 December 2014 (UTC)
I want to become administrator of lao uncyclopedia[editar]
Hello,my name is l.m.b.,i'm thai-lao,and i want to write the truth of lao pdr goverment in lao uncyclopedia beacuse it's not has been blocked in lao,thank you so much.--L.m.b. (talk) 14:44, 27 December 2014 (UTC)
- Hi, unfortunately, you cannot write pure truth in Uncyclomedia wikis. We only do satire (if that was what you meant). If you want to write about the truth in your country, try complaintwiki.org If you want to write it in a funny way, you can always become administrator of lao. Best regards (send me an e-mail: [email protected]) 14:11, 17 January 2015 (UTC)
Spam filter problem[editar]
It's really bad that in a wiki that claims to be about the Internet you can't post the link of basic websites like Tumblr or the UOL, a famous Brazilian portal. Isn't there anyway to remove the spam link filter? The funny thing is that in the past you could post those links without any problems.
- You are absolutely right about that, but I remember that the problem is not new. Our spam filter links to an external listing, but it should be feasible to whitelist web servers like Tumblr. Normally, this should be fixed by adding an interwiki link to the interwiki table, for instance:
[[imgur:RGrlijQ.png]]. If this doesn't help, we should contact Carl | 15:26, 1 February 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks! That really worked. I created an interwiki called "link" that includes anything that comes after the "http://" and it's working fine.
- I don't know if it's worth mentioning, but there's another problem that happened today. We can't upload files, look what happens when we try. Is it something temporary? Mgs (talk • things to revert) 22:35, 1 February 2015 (UTC)
Restarting The Foreign Office?[editar]
Hi CartoonistHenning. I’m trying to restart the Foreign Office project and was wondering if you would be interested in participating? I’ve recently spoken with Lars and he’s started a discussion on the Dutch Uncyclopedia to find new ambassadors. I’ve also started a similar forum on the English Uncyclopedia. I would certainly appreciate any help you could offer if you have time. In addition, TKF is working on a special project to interview various Uncyclopedians if you'd like to participate. Thanks for your time. MadMax, 00:39, 12 February 2015 (UTC)
- That sounds great. We could host the enire project on this wiki, so we can re-activate it. Feel welcome | 23:02, 2 March 2015 (UTC)
Thanks. I was thinking that might be the best way to go since that’s the method Wikipedia uses. I notice that there’s a link for translations on the main page but doesn’t exist. Is there a page being used for this purpose or does it need to be created from scratch? MadMax, 13:56, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
Before I become a Zombie, or Zombiepedia, I have some things to ask you.
- What do I have to do on Zombiepedia?
- Though I read zombie:Zombiepedia:About, I couldn't understand completely. What's the goal of Zombiepedia?
- Why are there some non-English pages?
- Or, because, you haven't created zombie:Zombiesh?
- Then, why do they edit only their user pages?
- Because you don't create any detailed information?
So, how should I do so? Why doesn't Zombiepedia have any detailed helps? So I have no idea what I'm going to do on this wiki....
By the way, I have already write the same thing on zombie:Zombiepedia talk:About, but no one never answer, so I asked the same question on your talk page on Zombiepedia, but you didn't answer, so I asked the same question here..--18.104.22.168 16:17, 17 July 2015 (UTC)
- First of all, my apologies for a late answer. Zombiepedia happens to be down right now. Referring to your questions, I would say this is/was a fun wiki "to talk about zombies". It became rather a test wiki without any goal. Perhaps it'd be better to have the wiki closed until someone has a plan with it | 13:05, 2 October 2015 (UTC)
Adoption of Pekepedia / Pag-aampon ng Pekepedia[editar]
- Url address of wiki = http://pekepedia.net/
- Username on wiki: http://pekepedia.net/wiki/Tagagamit:Stranger195
- Language level? Native/Katutubo
- User accounts on other wikis? uncyclopedia:User:Stranger195, wikipedia:en:User:Stranger195, wikipedia:tl:Tagagamit:Stranger195, wikia:c:uncyclopedia:User:AStranger195, and/at
- Motivation? I have been helping on the English Uncyclopedia and am disappionted that my native Uncyc is inactive. / Tumutulong ako sa Ingles na Unsiklopedya at napakalungkot ko na inaktibo ang aking katutubong Unsiklopedya.
- E-mail address:
- Stranger195 (talk • contribs • guestbook) 10:47, 14 September 2015 (UTC)
I lost the password of my account[editar]
Hi Cartoonist. I lost the password of my original account most months ago. I tried to recover he, but my attempts were unsuccessful, because I could not receive the new password for e-mail. Do you can remove the flags of my ancient account? Cordially--Leon Saldanha (talk) 22:17, 12 November 2015 (UTC)
Adoption of Bodohpedia / Penggunaan Bodohpedia[editar]
- URL address of wiki = http://bodohpedia.org/
- Username on wiki: stranger195
- Language level? beginner / pemula
- User accounts on other wikis? UnMeta, Pekepedia, Uncyclopedia
- Motivation? I want to help clean up the wiki.
- E-mail address: see #Adoption of Pekepedia / Pag-aampon ng Pekepedia
- stranger195 (talk • contribs • guestbook • [email protected] • ) 01:15, 24 January 2016 (UTC)
Sterlete su muskarci koji posluzuju hranu na metro stanicama. Imaju neocesljanu kosu i nose odecu domacica(kecelja, sa dzepovima u kojima drze orudje za pravljenje hrane, kucne papuce i knjigu "50 nijansi karmina"). Pojam "starleta" prvi put se pojavio u 3 veku pre nove ere u Antickoj Grckoj kada su vanzemaljci došli i osvojili Atinu. Stanovnici Anticke Grcke(Atine) su brzo prihvatili taj pojam i koristili ga u kulturi.
Adoption of Нециклопедијa/Neciklopedija[editar]
- Url address of wiki = http://http://sr.neciklopedija.org/wiki/%D0%93%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0
- Username on wiki: Cucii
- Language level? native
- User accounts on other wikis? None
- Motivation? I want to activate the Wiki, because it's empty of interest.
- Cucii (talk) 13:50, 17 September 2016 (UTC)
Are you there?[editar]
Spam at Romanian Uncyclopedia[editar]
Hello. There's no activa admin at the Romanian Uncyclopedia and no one else to delete the spam, so I'd like you to do it. I sent a message on your talk page at Romanian Uncyclopedia but I read that you don't come there often so I also messaged you here. I listed the "articles" that must be deleted in the section I made on your talk page at RO Uncyclopedia. Thank you.22.214.171.124 11:58, 27 July 2017 (UTC)
Adoption of Neciklopedija / Нециклопедијa[editar]
- Url address of wiki = http://sr.neciklopedija.org/wiki/
- Username on wiki: SerbianMemeLord
- Language level? native
- Motivation? I have a lot of free time. Some of that time could be spent on a noble purpose of maintainting this wiki and contributing from time to time.
- SerbianMemeLord (talk) 23:37, 21 March 2018 (UTC)
Verication and adm[editar]
Could I be blocked?[editar]
You may globally block me for 2 weeks and also a separate local block. I just want to take a break to focus on wikiHow. --126.96.36.199 13:31, 28 May 2018 (UTC)
- Ask a non-friendly person to do that for you. To globally block an IP address could affect other users as well. When you can't prevent yourself from contributing here, I would suggest to buy a sort of finger-contraption. Unless you would still edit wikis through voice-to-text technology. But that sort of self-compulsive behaviour seems rather autistic to me | 15:42, 29 May 2018 (UTC)
- Promise, no one else will be affected. 188.8.131.52 03:05, 2 June 2018 (UTC)
Promotion for administrator[editar]
Can you promote me to be administrator on this project. I am patroler on Serbian Wikipedia, and i accidentally ran into this project xD. It seems like nobody is active. Thanks in advance. --Acamicamacaraca (talk) 15:16, 14 July 2018 (UTC)
- I will immediately notify your request. Rhubella Marie, the rat sockpreppie 2 604 preppiedits 00:56, 17 July 2018 (UTC)
Problem in Desciclopédia[editar]
Since you are one of the few useful users in UnMeta, I need your help. Since the MediaWiki 1.31 was implemented many users can't access the http://desciclopedia.org, especially using Google Chrome and Firefox (working better in Internet Explorer). When someone try to access or login, we just see a blank page. Any hint about what is happening? Everyone is needing to use the http://pesquisa.la (which uses a very old version of the MW).